Venture - Grand Deluxe
Venture - Grand Deluxe
Dating back to the 1930's, the Grand Deluxe is one of the oldest shuffleboard tables around. Still built with the same attention to detail that you find in most antique shuffleboard tables, the Grand Deluxe will stand out in any home game room. The cabinet is constructed of poplar and maple with mahogany bowed ends. The brass screws and solid brass connecting plates complete the finishing details of this beautiful shuffleboard.
Shuffleboard orders take approximately 3-5 weeks to deliver to your driveway.
Shuffleboard orders take 3-5 weeks for delivery to your driveway.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Climatic adjusters tailor to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- Shipping to address in continental 48 states or US port included in price.
- Table set up service available. Typical installations cost additional $700 - $1,500.
Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects. 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
LIFETIME warranty for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects. Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.
RETURNS AND REPAIRS
Venture Shuffleboard will replace the defective part(s) and is not required to replace the complete shuffleboard.
Parts requested for inspection by Venture Shuffleboard shall be returned by the customer, prepaid, to Venture Shuffleboard. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be assigned to all return shipments. Shipments delivered to Venture Shuffleboard without an RA number will be refused and all associated fees will be the responsibility of the customer. If Venture Shuffleboard determines the part(s) to be defective, Venture Shuffleboard will repair and/or replace the part(s). Repairs or replacement of any defective parts fulfills Venture Shuffleboard’s obligations related to the shuffleboard.
This Warranty only applies to the initial purchaser of the shuffleboard and is non-transferable. Initial purchase must be made from Venture Shuffleboard or any of our Authorized Dealers. Any claim must be made through Venture Shuffleboard or one of our Authorized Dealers. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any items that have been altered, misused, neglected, improperly maintained, or accidentally damaged. This warranty does not cover any damage caused in the installation process. This includes shipping, unpacking, and installing of the shuffleboard. The owner is responsible for installation and costs to remove or replace the warranted part.